Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New to the world of blogging!!

Hello out there into blog land!
I have been inspired by my friend and fellow midwife Laura to start a blog. This is to help me not only debrief my experiences but also to share them. I love reading midwifery, mothering and women centred blogs and I find it invaluable to read and share experiences. I hope I manage to keep this up on a regular basis! and I hope you get something back from me as I have read and taken away great inspirational and moving things from others, (thankyou Laura). Sharing, being a part of the circle. I will start later today as I have a dental appointment in less than an hour and I amstill sitting in my PJ's, day off!!! Practicing lazy and loving it!

1 comment:

Laura Jane said...

Oh WOW!!! How great to see you hon!

I hope VMS is going well for you, it can be a shot in the arm to realise how much you actually know about all that going home stuff hey? I really felt I consolidated in my practice in that time. BAck on LBS I have just sucked it up and got on with it.

Congratulations on your preceptor award, well deserved I'm sure.

Wouldn't it be great to actually WORK together one day! But we seemed doomed to follow each other.

Sooo excited to welcome you to blogland. MWAH XXXXXXX